by : Su Ingle ex BBC Tomorrow’s World presenter.
- Defining your product and USP
- Identifying your potential clients, and understanding their needs and concerns
- Crafting messages to meet those needs and concerns
- Delivering your messages concisely and confidently
- Building credibility and reputation
- Dealing with awkward questions
This course will include practical exercises when you will get an opportunity to try out your newly learnt skills.
Course Duration: 3 hours
Course Style: Workshop
This course is free and fully funded if you meet the criteria set by Enterprise Norfolk & Norwich City Council.
If you do not have your access code please go to www.bizrev.co.uk/enterprisenorfolk to register for your free access code for the all the Enterprise Norfolk courses. After you have completed the Enterprise Norfolk registration form your registration code will be emailed to you. You will need this to book onto all courses.
If you have any questions please call Bizrev on tel: 01603 889064